ooTunes version 4.0 hits the app store
Version 4.0 of the ooTunes Radio app for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad is now available!!!
The free update will show up in the "updates" tab within the blue "App Store" app on your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad, or Get it now!
Oogli, LLC (aka Steve) is pleased to launch ooTunes 4 with all the old features you requested and many cool new ones. With a much simpler, more intuitive interface, ooTunes 4 still offers the most features of any Internet radio streaming app available anywhere and still for less than five dollars.
- Universal - iPad2, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch: all generations
- Easier to use - finally the power of ooTunes at your fingers, simply, elegantly
- Improved layout - fewer icons and screen jumps, less duplication, more features
- Bigger database - over 30,000 streams from user-requests world-wide
- Folders for Favorites - group streams as you like from Search or add one by one
- Navigate - skip directly to, or step by song, within Live or Recorded streams
- Share via Email, Twitter, Facebook what you are listening to
- Fullscreen Nighttime Clock - dim or brighten by touch, new backup alarm sound
- Schedule recordings - set duration as well as start time
- Export/import favorites via email (iOS 4 or higher required for import)
- More Artwork support for more stations
- Scrobble to Last.FM what you listen to
- Play YouTube video of what is Now Playing live directly from app
- Hi-Res retina Icon - new and relocated icons for Share, Recordings,Favorites
- Numerous bug fixes - check out Radio Roolette now for example
This 4.0 release brings iPad and iPad2 support to ooTunes as well as the ability to save and organize Favorites in Folders and a greatly streamlined interface especially in the areas of Recordings and Now Playing. With fewer icons and buttons, yet more features and better feedback to the user, navigation is vastly simpler. After numerous hours of development, testing and re-testing, we are pleased to present ooTunes 4!If you have any suggestions, etc. just contact me here please, or from the app's help menus.