1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your name and email address. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future offers for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. In addition, if you choose, we may share your information with other companies who provide goods or services that you are interested in. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection in Section 4 of this policy.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site. When accessing our site from your iPhone or iPod Touch using one of our apps, some requests may include the unique device identifier with your request. This information may be used to calculate aggregate statistics on our apps usage and to provide customized offerings or recommendations.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our payment processors or other sources so that we can correct our records and improve our communication with you.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may “opt-out”. If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection at the end of this policy.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your password during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
- We do NOT ask for your credit card or bank account information directly but only through our trusted payment processors (PayPal and Google Payments).
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
4. Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
When we recieve an support request or question from you by email or by a web page form, we may respond both to that request or question and may also send you email in return relating to the question or request (new products, changes to our existing products, etc.) All such email will contain a link and/or instructions to remove your email from all future such emails.
We will not sell or give your contact information or email address to any 3rd party without first informing you and offering a way to opt out.
If you have any questions or receive any unsolicited email from us, please report it to ootunes_lists -at- ootunes.com
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. Other Websites
7. Contact Us